We Are Hiring!
If you are passionate about driving innovation in healthcare and medtech, we currently have exciting opportunities for experienced software engineers to join our fast growing Product & Operations team on full-time or part-time basis.
Our team of creative thinkers and passionate professionals are working on cutting-edge and innovative healthcare offerings. We are currently seeking two experienced Full-Stack Java Developers to join the team on an initial three months part-time contract with high likelihood for extension and remote/work-from-home option.
Core Skills Required:
- Strong Java skills (JDK1.8).
- Proven experience of Spring Boot, RESTful Web services (JSON) and Micro-Services Architecture.
- Secure coding practices including session management and token management.
- Proven experience with either of the popular cloud technologies i.e. AWS or Google Cloud.
- JIRA and Git.
- CICD experience (Jenkins).
- Server admin skills: Linux, Nginx, Apache and MySQL.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end java development to deliver functionalities and feature-sets based on product requirements.
- Responsible for unit testing and interface testing and ensuring maximum test coverage (towards 100%) in the code base.
- Responsible for operational support incl. issue and bug fixing.
- Responsible for developing API integration with Front-end User Interfaces (UI) based on Angular (ng4 onwards).
- Responsible for Database design and development.
On offer is a competitive hourly rate with Work From Home option.
International students or work visa holders will be considered with option for flexible hours.
Link to the Job Description published on Seek website.